Before you apply.
Take a moment to read through our site and learn more about who we are and what we do to make sure we’re right for you
Learn More About Our Hiring Process
When evaluating potential GM candidates, we’ve come to realize it’s all about the fit between us, applicants, and the specific opportunity for which they are applying. Because of this, every step of our hiring process is designed around rigorously testing for this three-way fit. Even though the talent we are looking for is incredibly rare, we are certain that we would rather allow for false negatives than false positives. The following are the major steps in our process:
- Resume / Application Form (Potentially a Recruiter Pre-Screen)
- Psychometric Assessment
- Phone Conversation w/ CEO
- On Demand Video Interview & Assessment
- Independent Take-Home Project & Full Day In-Person Interview Loop
- Structured Reference Check from Individuals we Select
- Final phone call to clear any remaining flags.
Altogether, we expect that an applicant who moves through to hire will have spent just under 24 hours actively engaged with the evaluation process. That being said, this format dramatically reduces the average time the average applicant is engaged, as the stage gates for disqualification are arranged in ascending order of time required for completion.Throughout the process, we do make ourselves available for additional conversations.